What is life working on a cruise ship REALLY like? Before you embark on this adventure, it’s important to understand about life on board and know exactly what you’re letting yourself in for. Through the articles in this department we reveal the inside scoop about what it’s like as a crew member to live, work and socialize aboard a luxury cruise ship. You’ll also discover lot’s of insider tips and behind-the-scenes information to help you get prepared and organized for your new adventure and get settled on board quickly and easily. Follow our expert guidance and your new career at sea will be plain sailing!
- Beach visit: Opportunity to get to a beach, swimming or hike up for a nice bay view
- Fishing village visit: Visit the floating village in the afternoon or morning with exciting way of life
- Grotto visit: Visit nice cave with amazing stalactite and stalagmite
- Fishing at night time after dinner
- Kayaking: Explore the bay’s uninhabited islands and sea caverns in our imported Canadian Seaward kayaks.
- Cooking classes: Learn more about the ingredients and techniques used to create mouth watering Vietnamese dishes.
- Wine tasting: Indulge yourself while sampling fine wines from our extensive selection.