Bai Tu Long is still an uncharted bay in Ha Long, offering a chance to get “off the beaten track”, visit the fishing villages, and discover the secrets of the sea in luxury junks, staff dedicated to personal service and your comfort will not only make our offer unique but your trip unforgettable. It can be offered only by Origin Travel.
Cruise Route: Hon Gai Harbour – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son Cave – Vung Vieng Fishing Village- Hon Gai Harbour
Our Cruise Highlight :
- Visit Bai Tu Long bay with less traveller. cruise further to the bay than other junks. Especial have chance to visit fishing village by bamboo boat. serving by local fisherman.
Our L’Amour Junk Great for :
- Couple, Private Cruise, Honeymoon Cruise, Exploring Cruise.
- Those wish to experience Halong Bay in a very quiet are far from other tourists.
Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay
- 07.40 – 08.00 : Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by shuttle bus
- 12.00 – 12.30 : Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
- 12.30 – 13.00 : Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
- 13.30 – 15.00 : Have lunch while cruising to magnificent BaiTu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations on the way.
- 15.15 – 15.40 : Explore the well- hidden ThienCanh Son Cave.
- 15.45 – 18:00 : Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon CoIsland, swimming or kayaking.
- 18:00 – 19.00 : Back to junk for refreshing before having dinner on board.
- 20.00 – 21.00 : Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
Bai Tu Long Bay - Hanoi
- 07.30 – 08.00 : Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
- 08.30 – 09.30 : Visit VungVieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local peopleand pass through the floating school and fish farms.
- 10.00 : Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
- 11.45 – 12.00 : Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
- 14.00 – 14.30 : Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.