“Responsible Cruises for Sharing benefit with local community”
Enjoy a longer cruise at a relaxed pace with more time to get “off the beaten track”, to explore by kayak and to discover the secrets of Ha Long and Bai Tu Long Bay. Visit the Cong Dam Floating village in Bai Tu Long Bay where (2010, 2011) Origin Travel Team distributed almost school tools for 32 pupils there such as books, pencils, note books, rules, briefcases, etc… This is one small gesture but it is significant to the children who now have supplies of books for almost a whole year and it encourages them love to go to school a lot.
This worthwhile cruise Halong Bay 3 days on one of our traditional Princess junk offers the highest quality luxuries and comforts, with unforgettable dining, as you enjoy the truly wonderful Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay. Cruise with us aboard this once in a life time experience. It is offered only by Mr Ruby Le and the Origin Vietnam Travel team.
- What did we do for Cong Dam Floating Village in 2010?
- What did we do for Cong Dam Floating Village in 2011?
Our Cruise route: HonGai Harbor – Bai Tu long bay – Cap La – Cong Dam Floating Village – Cong Do – Thien Canh Son – Hon Gai Harbour
Princess Junk highlight
- Fantastic cruise on Bai Tu Long Bay, Halong Bay
- Enjoy kayaking and swimming, BBQ on beach
- Passing through islands and islets
- Discover Cong Dam fishing village where you can find out our Program “Children & School”
- Cruise to non -touristic area and cave
- Couple, Private Cruise, Honeymoon Cruise, Exploring Cruise.
- Those wish to experience Halong Bay in a very quiet are far from other tourists.
Hanoi - Bai Tu Long
- 07.45 – 08.15 : Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus./Private car
- 12.00 – 12.30 : Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
- 12.30 – 13.00 : Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
- 13.30 – 15.00 : Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations.
- 15.00 – 16.30 : Cruise to Cap La, Tra San.
- 16.30 – 17.30 : Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
- 17.45 – 19.00 : Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
- 19.00 – 21.00 : Have dinner and overnight on board (Cong Do Area)
Cap La - Thien Canh Son
- 07.30 – 08.00 : Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
- 08.15 – 09.15 : Start cruising to Vung Vieng.
- 09.30 – 10.30 : Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
- 10.30 – 11.30 : Reach to Hon Co Island for swimming or relaxing. Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
- 12.00 – 13.30 : Have a BBQ lunch and relax on a wild beach or in Thien Canh Son cave (Depending on the availability and weather condition).
- 13.45 – 15.45 : Back to junk for relaxing while cruising to Cong Do area
- 16.00 – 17.30 : Enjoy swimming or kayaking through Cong Do and Thay cave area
- 19.00 – 21.00 : Have dinner & overnight on board.
Bai Tu Long Bay - Hanoi
- 07.30 – 08.00 : Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board.
- 08.30 – 09.30 : Free time for swimming & relaxing.
- 10.00 – 11.30 : Start cruising towards the harbor while A la carte lunch is served.
- You arrive at Hon Gai harbour by 11.45. Transfer to your waiting car for the return trip to Hanoi. The trip ends at your hotel about 16:00
- Enjoy an unforgettable Cruise Halong Bay 3 days with Princess Junk Team & Origin Vietnam Travel.